Love pink, but tired of your regular polish chipping? Then you need a pink gel polish, stat!
But what brands are good? and what are the prettiest shades?
In this post, I’m going to share the very best pink gel nail polishes on the market.
We’ll talk brands, and I’ll show you a few of my favorite shades from each gel polish maker.
So whether you’re looking for a light pink gel nail polish, a hot pink gel nail polish, or anything in between, I’ve got you covered.
I’ll also share a few tips on choosing the right shade of pink for your skin tone.
So, let’s get started and find your perfect pink!
Our first gel polish brand is Kokoist:
kokoist pink gel polish colors
Kokoist is a Japanese-made gel polish brand.
They sell semi-hard soak-off gels that are aimed at nail professionals.
But unlike OPI and others, you don’t need a license to buy them.
Their polishes are highly pigmented and they have a wide choice of pink gels to choose from.
Here are my top 5 pink gel polishes from Kokoist:
- Sweetie pink pebble – a light, natural-looking pink gel polish with just a touch of micro shimmer
- Smokey blush – a muted pink that’s perfect for wearing in autumn
- Neon toy pink – a bright fluorescent for when you’re feeling hot!
- Strawberry latte – an opaque baby pink that’s great for any occasion
- Caramel pink – a classic nude pink shade that everyone can wear
As you can see, Kokoist has some beautiful pink gel polishes to choose from!
Our next gel nail polish brand is DND:
DND gel pinks
DND is a very popular gel polish brand that makes colors to die for!
They are a very trendy, modern brand and they are leaping bunny certified which means that they are 100% cruelty-free.
My top 5 DND pink picks are:
- Cotton candy – a whitewashed cool pastel pink
- Soulflower – a velvety fuchsia
- Pink matter – a creamy strawberry shade
- Twister – an intensely bold magenta
- Pixie – a pinky pixie violet
OPI gel pink polish colors
OPI does make a stunning range of gel polishes.
But, they are only available for professionals.
You need a salon name and address plus a valid beauty license number to buy.
My favorite gel pinks from OPI:
- Bubble bath – a classic OPI shade that’s made for french manicures
- Excercise your brights – a stunning electric hot pink
- Sugar crush it – a shimmery light pink gel polish
- Mod about you – one of my all-time fav pinks
- Pink big – a vivid pink with shimmer
Now, let’s look at another great brand.
Kiara Sky gel polish shades
Kiara sky makes soak-off gel polishes in a ton of different stunning pink shades.
They have more than 50 different shades of pink gels!
My top 5 Kiara sky gel polish pinks are:
- Petal dust – a beautifully soft and elegant light pink
- Heartfelt – an intensely vivid hot pink that’ll get your heart racing
- Serenade – a sweet magenta with a creme finish – so romantic. This would be a perfect date night color.
- Bee-my-keeni – the perfect baby pink for your vacay!
- Razzleberry smash – a lush creamy violet shade that’s berry nice.
Feel free to peruse the Kiara Sky website for many more pink gel shades.
CND vinylux perfect pinks
CND makes shellac gel polish that lasts for 14 days.
They have a range of pink colors that will make your nails look gorgeous.
Here are my favorite pink gel shades from the CND range:
- Aurora – a light baby pink that’s perfect for spring
- Coquette – a sultry pink shade with a purple tint
- Holographic – a bright medium pink
- Hot pop pink – a hot pink gel polish
- Berry boudoir – a bold berry shade
Here is a handy CND shellac color chart.
Still haven’t found your perfect pink?
Then let the hunt continue!
Next up, it’s Gelish.
Gelish pink gel colors
Gelish makes great quality soak-off gels that are available in 192 colors.
They have a range of beautiful pink gel polishes to choose from.
My 5 best pinks from Gelish are:
- Once upon a mani – a fairytale pink creme
- Look at you pink-achu – a medium pink
- B girl style – a bright pink pearl
- Gossip girl – a dramatic deep pink
- Pacific sunset – a coral creme
Beetles best pinks
If you haven’t heard of Beetles, where have you been hiding?
Everyone loves this gel polish brand.
Beetles gel polishes are affordable, great value, and come in lots of gorgeous pink shades.
The cutest 5 pinks from Beetles are:
- Soft pin (check price on amazon) – a versatile pale pink perfect for spring and summer
- Barely pink – a sheer pink that works for any occasion
- Pink ribbon – a bright pink that’s great for nail art (looks amazing with silver)
- Powder pink – pair this with a darker shade for a tonal look
- Cream soft pink – ideal for everyday wear
Next up is another great brand that makes affordable and long-lasting gel polishes, Bluesky.
Bluesky gel pink polish colors
I love Bluesky gel polishes. They don’t cost the earth and they are very hardwearing.
The best pink Bluesky polishes are:
- Coral woo – lovely medium coral pink
- Clay canyon – a subtle, classy mauve pink
- Future fucshia – a bold pink shade for summer
- Musk pink – an elegant purple-pink musk
Gorgeous shades, don’t you think?
Now, let’s go over some tips to help you choose the right pink polish shade for you.
Tips for choosing the perfect pink nail polish
The best way to find your perfect pink is to try lots of different shades.
You might be surprised at how many different shades of pink there are!
Here are some tips to help you choose the right pink:
– If you have fair skin, go for a pale pink. Baby pinks and nudes will also suit you.
– If you have medium skin, try a mid-tone or medium pink.
– For olive skin, go for coral pink or fuchsia pink.
– If you have dark skin, try a hot pink or a deep berry shade.
So for example, If you have cool skin, go for a pink with blue undertones or one that says cool in the description.
If you have warm skin, go for a pink with yellow or orange undertones or one that says warm in the description.
I hope this post has helped you to find your perfect pink gel polish!
If you’ve tried any of the shades or brands I’ve mentioned, let me know how you got on.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends if you found it helpful.
You might also like our Neon pink polish article here
amazon associates disclaimer
As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases