Are you craving a sparkly pink nail moment? If you’re looking for pink glitter nail polish, this is the post for you!
We’ve rounded up all of the very best pink glitter nail polish shades and formulas, so you can find the perfect one for your next mani.
Whether you’re after a light dusting of shimmer or want to go all-out with a full-on glitter bomb, there’s a pink glitter nail polish out there for you.
Not only are we about to help you find your perfect glitter pink polish, but we’ll also give you some great tips and advice for choosing glitters and answer some of your questions.
So, if you’re ready to add a touch of sparkle to your nail life, read on for the best pink glitter nail polish shades around.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
What types of pink glitter polish are there?
When it comes to sparkly pink polishes the choices are g-literally endless (don’t groan – I couldn’t resist).
Anyhoo, cheesy jokes aside, there are a ton of different glitter polish types.
There are so many different sizes, shapes, and colors of glitter that you might find in pink polish.
Or any other color of nail polish.
This is great news because you can create lots of different looks with pink glitter nail polish.
However, it can also be a bit overwhelming if you don’t have a clear idea of exactly what kind of look you want.
So how do you choose?
Let’s dig a little deeper and find out what to look for.
Tips for choosing a glitter polish:
Here are some things to think about when picking out a glitter polish:
Which glitter size do you like?
First, you need to think about what size of glitter pieces you want.
Some glitter polishes have tiny pieces of glitter and others have larger ones.
The pink polishes with large glitter pieces will give you a bolder look.
Glitter polishes with tiny glitter pieces are more subtle and give a more uniform look.
Then you have in between sizes – like medium-sized glitters.
It’s also very common to find a mix of different-sized glitter pieces in the same glitter polish.
These types of pink glitter polish are a little more busy and eye-catching.
Personally, I like glitter polishes with big chunky pieces.
I take one or 2 individual pieces of glitter and add them to my nail design.
What color is the glitter?
The next thing to consider is the color of the glitter.
Pink glitter polishes can have different colors of glitter in them.
For example, you might find pink glitter with silver pieces or pink glitter with gold pieces.
You might also find a mix of different colors like pink, purple, and silver glitter.
Then there are holographic glitters which have a rainbow effect.
These are really pretty and popular right now.
Have a quick think. Do you want contrast?
Or do you want a monochromatic look (like a pink polish with pink glitter) to add dimension to your pink mani?
Once you have an idea of the color and size of glitter you want, you might want to think about the shape.
What shape is the glitter?
The last thing to think about is the shape of the glitter.
Glitter can be many different shapes like squares, circles, triangles, or hexagons.
Or it can be a mix of different shapes.
Again, it’s really up to you what you prefer.
Ok, now that we’ve gone over the different types of glitter, let’s move on to the best pink glitter nail polish shades around.
The best pink glitter nail polishes
Here are our top picks for the best pink glitter nail polish:
It’s big, it’s bold, and it’s pink. Plus shimmery.
- Exercise Your Brights – This bright bold pink will take you from the gym to the beach.
- Sugar crush it – cotton candy with shimmer.
- Pixel Dust – a pearlescent pink with plenty of sparkles.
- Quest for Quartz – a rose quartz shimmer.
- Cozu-Melted in The Sun – shimmery beige-pink glitter.
- Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink – Rich and creamy sparkling medium pink.
- Princesses Rule – Bright pink with plenty of sparkle.
- All Your Dreams in Vending Machines – electric pink for instant glam.
- Mural Mural on the Wall – coral pink with coral confetti
- Strawberry Waves Forever – pinky red shade with small glitter pieces.
Essie Pink Glitter polish
- a cut above – Pink with a mix of glitters.
- birthday girl – an iridescent sheer pink polish.
- s’il vous play – metallic pink with hints of purple.
- beat of the moment – rose pink with crushed glitter.
Orly pink glitter polish
- Feel The Funk – Holographic pink glitter polish.
Zoya pink glitter polish:
- Zooey – pink with gold and holographic medium-sized glitter.
- Cadence – classy pink with diamond holographic glitter.
- Miranda – a rose with sparkle.
- Arabella – rich fuchsia with a sparkle finish.
Nearly neon purple-pink sparkle jelly.
- Leilani (glitter shimmer)
Deep, bold pink with gold micro-shimmer.
Warm magenta with a pearl finish.
Deborah Lippman pink glitter:
- MY SHOT (glitter)
Pink, right to the glitter end.
Smith and Cult pink glitter polish:
- Ceremony of secrets – rose glitter
Barry M pink glitter polish
Holo taco pink glitter polish
- SUNSET SIMULATION – Rose pink tones with an amber glow.
- MENCHIE THE CAT – baby pink polish with silver and pink glitters in 3 sizes.
- HOT-WIRE PINK – holo hot pink!
- PINK FIZZ – cool pastel pink with holographic glitter.
- PARTY PUNCH – silver and pink glitter in a tinted almost red jelly base.
- CORAL CHASER – warm pink with red and orange holographic tones.
LA Girl pink glitter polish
- Birthday cake – Bright pink with blue, white and silver glitters.
- Babycakes – soft fresh pink with silver slithers of glitter.
Sinful color pink glitter polish:
- PINKY GLITTER – pink glitter with silver and purple tones.
- SUGAR SUGAR – reddish pink with tiny glitter pieces.
Alrighty, that’s the end of our polish list.
Now let’s answer some of your questions about glitter polish.
Is glitter nail polish tacky?
This is a common question and the answer is: it can be.
But who cares, right?
Of course, whether a pink nail polish is tacky or not is all down to the perception of the person looking.
However, the perceived tackiness does depend on the type of glitter polish you choose.
Subtle glitters are less likely to look tacky. So stick to those if this is a concern for you.
If you’re going for a very subtle look, then you might want to avoid chunky glitters.
Or, if you want to add just a touch of sparkle, go for a sheer glitter polish.
On the other hand, if you’re going for a bold look, then go ahead and pick out a glitter polish with big chunky colorful pieces.
It’s all about finding what works for you.
Does glitter nail polish last longer?
In my experience, glitter nail polishes don’t last any longer than regular solid colors.
The lighter and more natural-looking pink glitter polishes do seem to last longer because the chips aren’t as noticeable.
Is glitter nail polish in style?
Pink nail polish is always in style, but glittery pink nail polish is especially popular right now.
It’s a fun way to add some sparkle to your nails.
And there are so many different shades and types of pink glitter polish to choose from that you’re sure to find the perfect one for you.
Do you put a top coat over glitter nail polish?
Yes, you should always apply a top coat over glitter nail polish.
This will help the glitter to stay in place and prevent it from chipping.
It will also give your nails a high-shine finish.
So there you have it, everything you need to know about pink glitter nail polish.
We hope you found this article helpful and that you now have a better idea of the different types of pink glitter polish available.
Thanks for reading and happy pinking!