Greetings fellow magpies! If you’re looking for metallic pink nail polish, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the different types of metallic pink nail polishes you can buy.
We’ll also share our carefully curated list of the very best metallic pink polishes that are trending right now.
By the end of this article, you’ll have all the information you need to find the perfect metallic pink polish for you.
Let’s find your perfect pink!
Here’s a table of contents:
Types of metallic nail polish
There are several types of metallic nail polish and lots of different terms used to describe them.
Because of this, buying a metallic nail polish can be a little confusing, so let’s try to clear things up a bit.
Metallic nail polish finishes
The 2 main types of metallic nail polish that you’ve probably come across are chrome and mirror.
Mirror polish gives a highly reflective, glass-like finish – hence the name.
Chrome nail polish gives a more metal-like finish that’s still super shiny but not quite as reflective as mirror polish.
Under the metallic umbrella, there are also holographic nail polishes.
Holographic (or holo) nail polishes contain tiny particles that create a metallic rainbow effect.
Duo chrome is a type of metallic nail polish that has more than one color (usually 2) and that seems to change color as the light bounces around on your nails.
Foil nail polishes are very similar to chrome nail polishes, but they can sometimes have a sort of cloudy effect that makes them look like foil.
Shimmer polishes are not technically metallic, though they can sometimes contain metallic particles.
I guess you could say that shimmer is the most subtle type of metallic finish.
Full list of metallic polish types
So, to recap the different metallic polish types are:
- holographic (holo for short)
So, which type of metallic nail polish should you choose?
It really depends on your personal style and how eye-catching you want your nails to be.
Now that you know all about the different metallic polish types, let’s take a look at the best metallic pinks.
The best metallic pink nail polishes
Here’s the full list of metallic pink nail polishes organised by brand:
Nails inc metalic polish
- Belgravia With Love – This quick-drying polish is a rose gold shade.
- Starring Me In Soho – pink with cosmic shimmer.
Ilnp pink metallic polish:
- FAIRY FLOSS – creamy pastel pink with gold to green shimmer.
- OPEN SKIES – a creamy pink with a tantalizing teal shimmer.
- SWEET PEA – a sheer, seashell pink jelly polish with glass-like shine.
- MISBEHAVING – Neon holographic sheer pink that screams summer!
- PINK FLAMINGO – Iridescant hot pink holo jelly. Plus plenty of sparkle.
- KISS AND TELL – Flamingo pink to gold duo-chrome polish.
- CAMEO – a color-shifting chrome that’s part pink, part green.
- DAYDREAMER – flamingo pink metallic with silver flakes.
- MORNING RAYS – this is a marvelous mauve metallic that glows orange and green.
- BLISS – If you want something a little more subtle, try this soft pink holo with golden orange sprinkles.
- YES PLEASE – a soft pink holographic metallic polish with pop.
- BALLET SLIPPER – a delicate, gentle, and feminine pink with a peach shimmer.
- PINK MIMOSA – rose pink metallic with plenty of pink shimmer.
Holo Taco pink metallic polishes:
- MENCHIE THE CAT – baby pink with stunning silver and pink glitters in 3 sizes.
- HOT-WIRE PINK – super bright hot pink with serious shimmer.
- PINK FIZZ – cool-toned pastel pink metallic.
- SUNSET SIMULATION – rose pink with an amber glow.
Maybelline metallic pink nail polishes:
- Nude Flush – a pale pinky nude that’s perfect for special ocassions.
Pear nova metallic pink polish:
- Candy pink sheer – a candy pink sheer nail polish that’s vegan and cruelty free.
Barry M pink metallic nail polish:
- Pink Tourmaline – this is a hot pink textured polish that reflects the light beautifully.
OPI metallic nail polish colors:
- Cozu-melted in the Sun – beige and pink with lots of shimmer.
Zoya metallic pink nail polishes:
- Lauren – a warm, light. beige-pink with copper and gold metallic shimmer.
- Bebe – medium pink with deep pink and silvery-white metallic glitters.
- Happi – a peachy pink duo-chrome metallic. Perfect for warm skin tones.
- Azalea – a warm pink metallic with a flash of fuchsia.
- Rica – a light coral shade with pink and orange tones. Warm-skinned beauties will love this shade.
- Joy – medium rose pink with a splash of mauve and a ton of gold glitter.
Bluesky metallic pink polishes:
- Blushing Topaz – pink metallic polish with glitter confetti.
Kiara sky pink chrome nail polish:
STROBE-ERRY – luminous chrome pink dust.
Modelones metallic polish:
- Vega a purple/pink metallic with reflective glitter.
- Can anyone wear metallic pink nail polish?
Metallic pink nail polish can make a bold statement, so it’s not for everyone.
If you’re the type of person who likes to experiment with their style, then metallic pink polish could be a great choice for you.
Pink is traditionally seen as a feminine color, but that doesn’t mean that only women can wear it.
In fact, anyone can rock metallic pink nails – it just takes a bit of confidence.
If you’re not sure if you can pull it off, start with a light pink shade and work your way up to the brighter pinks.
You might be surprised at how good you look!
When to wear metallic pink nail polish
Metallic pink nail polish can be worn at any time of year.
It makes a great addition to bright and bold summer outfits and is perfect for festivals.
Holo polish has a fun and festive feel that goes well with the warmer weather.
In winter, you can also use metallic polishes to add a touch of glitz and glam to your look.
Metallic nails fit right in for Christmas and new year for example.
Metallic pink polishes are not the best choice for work unless you work in a creative field.
They are also not the most versatile of nail polishes, so you might struggle to find outfits that match.
For this reason, metallic nail polish isn’t a great everyday option.
If you want a toned-down look that’s a little more elegant and sophisticated, you might go for something like rose gold.
So, what have we learned?
Metallic pink nail polish can come in a variety of finishes and a ton of different pink shades.
It can be worn by anyone, but some of the bold options may require a good dose of confidence!
This type of polish is perfect for summer and can also work well in winter.
Just be aware that it’s not the most versatile of nail colors and it might not be suitable for work.
So, what do you think?
Do you like the sound of metallic pink nail polish?
What’s your favorite shade of pink from the list above?
I hope that you enjoyed this little post on metallic pink nail polish and that you have fun picking out the right one for you.
Other cool posts: