Could peachy pink nail polish be the perfect color for you?
If you’re in the market for a cute peachy pink polish, you’re in luck.
We’ve rounded up the best peachy pink nail polishes on the market, so you can find the perfect shade for your next manicure.
We’ll share all the peachiest pinks from Essie, Zoya, OPI, and more.
Plus, we’ll give you some expert tips to help you choose the right peachy pink shade for your skin tone.
Ready to get into it?
Let the hunt for your perfect peach pink begin!
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this post:
What color is peachy pink?
What color is peachy pink?
Is it peach, is it pink or is it somewhere in between?
Before we look at the list of polishes, let’s nail down exactly what we mean by peach pink.
Peach pink is a soft, warm pink with orange undertones.
It’s quite similar to coral pink but lighter and more yellowy.
Peach pink is made by mixing either pink and yellow or pink and orange.
Depending on how much yellow and/or orange is present, peachy pinks can look more orangy or more yellowy.
They may also look very pink with just a hint of orange or yellow.
There’s quite a lot of variation when it comes to peachy pink shades.
This is great for us polish buyers because it means that we can easily find a shade to suit our skin tone.
Peachy pink nails are perfect for spring and summer.
They work well on almost anyone too!
Best peachy pink nail polishes
Now that we’ve answered the question: “What color is peach pink?”, it’s time to take a look at some of the best peachy pink nail polishes on the market.
From Essie to OPI, there’s sure to be a polish here that you’ll love.
Here’s the full list of peachy pink polishes:
OPI peachy pink polishes
- Machu Peach-u – a soft peach polish shade.
- You’ve Got Nata On Me – a peachy polish with a hint of pink.
- Suzi is My Avatar – vibrant pink with orange undertones. Perfect for warm-skinned beauties.
- ElePhantastic Pink – carnation peachy pink polish shade.
- I’ll Have a Gin & Tectonic – somewhere between tangerine and coral pink.
- Princesses Rule! – peachy pink with plenty of sparkles.
- Passion – pale peachy pink that works like a nude.
- Tutti Frutti Tonga – pale and pearly icy pink peach.
- Tagus in That Selfie! – bright peachy pink shade.
Sun-rise Up – shimmery coral nail polish that’s perfect for summer.
Essie peachy pinks:
- skinny dip – light peach pink.
- sew gifted – light baby pink with yellow peachy undertones.
- reach new heights – neutral peachy pink with gold pearl.
- hold the position – a fiesty coral pink peach cream.
- around the bend – vibrant pink with yellow undertones.
- day drift away – soft pink with creamy undertones.
- flying solo – mid-tone creamy pink.
- peach side babe – sweet peach with a little pinky goodness.
Zoya Peachy pink polishes
- Steph – muted pink cream with warm peachy undertones.
- Rue – chic blush creme with cool undertones.
- Erika – pale baby pink with gold shimmer.
- Bebe – medium pink with cool undertones and silver/white glitter.
- Minnie – a pink coral cream.
- April – light and rosy pink-peach shade.
- Colleen – delicate pink cream with warm undertones.
Orly peachy pink nail polishes
- Danse With Me – peachy pink pastel shade.
- Cyber Peach – a pastel blush creme.
After Glow – light neon creamy coral pink.
Paint box peachy pink nail polish
Like Flora – a romantic apricot pink.
Pear Nova peach pink nail polish:
- PINK IT THROUGH – a nice peachy nude cream.
Olive and June peachy pinks:
KAG – a neutral peachy pink you can wear every day.
Butter London peachy pink
- Hottie Tottie – a soft pinky coral cream.
Nails Inc peachy pink polish:
Cruising In Carnaby Street – fast-drying peach polish.
Deborah Lippmann light peachy pink polish:
- Naked – a sheer beigy peach pink.
What colors go with peachy pink?
Peachy pink has warm undertones, so it goes well with other warm colors like orange, yellow and red.
A soft, pale yellow sundress would look amazing with yellowy peach nails for example.
Canary yellow, mustard, and burgundy are all great choices to pair with peach pink too.
Pinky peaches can also be worn with neutral colors like black, white, gray, beige, tan, cream, and navy blue.
When pairing peach pinks with gray, choose slate and charcoal with bolder deeper peachy pinks.
And go with a lighter gray (one with blue undertones would be ideal) for more soft and delicate shades of peachy pink.
Avoid grays with brown undertones as these will make the peachy pink look less vibrant.
For a bolder look, try pairing peachy pink with another bright color like turquoise or mint green.
Since purple and yellow are complimentary, if you have a peachy pink with a lot of yellow in it this will look great with purple.
Any shade from deep eggplant to lavender will work.
Can anyone wear peachy pink nail polish?
Yes! Peachy pink is a fairly universal color and can be worn by anyone.
The only exception might be if you have very cool-toned skin.
If you’re very cool, you might want to stay away from peachy pinks with too much yellow or orange in them.
As these won’t harmonize well with your natural coloring.
When to wear peachy pink
Wear peach-pink nails any time you want to add a touch of femininity and warmth to your look.
Peachy pink nails work well for any season, but they’re especially perfect for spring and summer.
You can wear peachy pink nails for work, on a date, to a special event, or just for every day.
If you choose the right shade, peach pink can go great with a lot of different outfits too.
Peachy pink nails will add a touch of fun and playfulness to your look while still keeping things chic.
How to choose a peachy pink nail polish?
When choosing a peachy pink nail polish, consider your skin tone.
If you have warm undertones, go for a peachy pink with more yellow or orange in it.
And if you’re cool-toned, look for a peachy pink with more pink in it.
How to match polish to an outfit
You can also consider the undertone of your clothing when choosing a polish color.
If you’re wearing something with yellow undertones, choose a peachy pink with more yellow in it to create a cohesive look.
The same goes for pink and orange undertones.
Think about the tones of the colors you want to wear with your polish too.
If you want to pair it with other warm colors, go for a peachy pink with more yellow or orange in it.
And if you want to pair it with neutrals or cool colors, look for a peachy pink with a stronger pink tone.
For a very natural and harmonious match, you could try shade matching.
Shade matching is when you try to match the intensity and the lightness or darkness of 2 colors.
For example, if I have a medium pastel pink nail polish and I want to shade match it, there are 3 things to consider:
- The hue (or the color)
- The chroma (the intensity of the color)
- The value (how light or dark it is)
To shade match, I’d look for any other color, let’s go with blue for this example.
I would try to find a blue that matches the depth of the pink polish.
A soft, medium blue (not too light or too dark) would be a good match for pastel pink.
Just something to think about.
That’s the end of this post my lovelies!
I hope that you’ve enjoyed learning all about peachy pink nails.
Now that you’re armed with all the knowledge you need to choose the perfect shade of peachy pink, you should have no trouble finding a polish that’s perfect for you.
Remember, when choosing a shade, consider your skin tone and the undertones of your clothing.
You can also try shade matching to create a cohesive look.
Good luck and happy shopping!
Other useful posts: